Sunday, February 15, 2009

emo again? haihz...

Why am i emo again? I just back from outside but yet i edi started to be emo, maybe is coz of sunday night effect or i quite enjoyed my weekend, i think both also got. Long time i never emo edi, i think since my previous x2 post i have never been like this emo edi. I really enjoyed this February, i have not done anything special, just normal outing with frens everyday. I'm type of person who are quite easy to satisfy, as long as i stay out of house, as long as i stay close with my bunch of frens and buddies, who cares wat we are doing? even it's just sitting there doing nothing. I rather hanging out with them for whole day doing nth, sitting down there looking at each other than to sit at home for even 1 minute.

I think probably i too enjoy, too adapt to this outing life, yet 2ml need back to work and going indonesia soon is the main source of my emo. I wanna enjoy every single day left with my buddies at Malaysia before i going to indonesia for few months, but the more i enjoy, the more emo-ness i will be when i going to indonesia. Haihz, damn confuse wei!! I surely will be missing them for sure. T.T

近期不知为何满喜欢两首歌,喜欢emo的歌或者和我一样都是emo一族的人可以去听一听。

一首是超久以前的歌 -- 陈百强《涟漪》
{生活静静似是湖水,全为你泛起生气,全为你泛起了涟漪,欢笑全为你起}

和

羅志祥《搞笑》
{我在搞笑 藉著熱鬧 掩蓋著心跳
邊哭邊笑 偏要說著 一個人真好
當人群散了 突然覺得我可以死掉
我受不了
還在搞笑 害怕回家 不知怎麼熬

我在搞笑 卻在醉後 眼淚拼命飆

還在搞笑 是否擁有 麻痺的療效
唱一夜歌 卻避不開 催淚的曲調}


Just wanna share something with u guys! Wanna know wat am i doing in office except for self-studying and falling asleep while study? I have achieve something today (17 Feb)!!


1st succeed

2nd succeed!

Tat's right! Minesweeper expert level!! Think it's easy to finish it? Try it!

No comments: