Back to the purpose i updating this blog, actually i'm quite busy with my assignment, but really kinda hate those kind of person and cannot tahan already, tat's why i'm updating this and share to everyone about his attitude.
The story begins from few weeks back, tat time we have 2 assignments in hand, and both assignments also due on the same date, 16th of may. The 1st assignment is lab report, actually i have done all the results and waveforms on the lab session itself, just left the explanation havnt done. But the 2nd assignment is way harder than the 1st assignment, and after we request the lecturer to postpone the due date for assignment 2, we got extra 1 week to submit the assignment 2, which is on 23rd of may.
On 15th of may(saturday), i was having class tat time, one of my classmate(i'm taking 2 subjects in 1 semester but he taking 1 subject only, so tat week he dun have class, the 2 assignment tat i have mentioned earlier on is from the same subject) eventually send me and another classmate sms, in tat sms he say he has done part 4.2 for the assignment 1, but havnt done part 4.1 and 4.3 yet. He say he will send us the 4.2 result and ask us send our 4.1 and 4.3 result to him so tat "we can help each other in order for us to score well in the assignment". I was too kind to reply his sms, i was thinking about, the assignment 1 is lab report, all the waveform and results is so easy to obtain only, all steps by steps from the lab sheet, the hard part is explanation only, thus eventually i say ok. (note tat i already submitted my assignment few days back, so the purpose i send him is not becoz of getting his result, i mean wat for? the results are soooo easy to obtain only, and he say he cant get the result for 4.1 and 4.3? i dun think he even put an effort in trying)
During the class, my another classmate asked me whether i receive tat person sms or not, after i told him i replied and the purpose of tat person sms-ing us, he say lucky he havnt reply and he not gonna reply. ok, now let me post wat he said in the email.
As mentioned earlier, I had enclosed my answers for the part 4.2 of the assignment. I am yet to complete the part 4.1 as well as 4.3, however, I am working on part 4.1 now.
Please mail me your assignment copy as my reference copy only as we need to help each other in order for us to score well for the assignments, bro. I would be mailing my copy as well for your reference and comparison, bro.
Please assist further, bro. Again fear not as I only want your assignment copy as a reference as I am stuck in certain areas of the assignment. Hoping to hear from you soon, bro.
Note : I am rushing for time due to the fact that I am getting engaged tommorrow, bro. Your assistance is highly appreciated, bro.
See the bottom Note there? People is getting engaged, is it true? i have no idea about it, anyway i have sent my report to him and when he submit tat time, he did forward it to me to let me see his assignment to prove tat he didnt copy. BUT, does he really think tat i really so free to go read wat he wrote in the report? he took 1 subject but i taking 2 subjects, i dun even want to re-read my assignment and edit the error or wat already, now ask me to read his assignment, forget about it.
After tis, actually i have put all tis behind of me, but then tuesday tat time i received an email, he send an email to the lecturer to ask him postpone another week for the due date of assignment 2, and he cc to me. I was like... wtf he cc to me? If u are the lecturer, wat will u think? i'm also one of them who requesting tis further postpone? and lastly the lecturer gave him another 3 days, only for him but not for the others after others went and ask the lecturer.
I already know i will be in trouble already after sending my copy to him for the assignment 1, coz he definitely will be asking me to send him the assignment 2 copy. I was discussing this with another classmate of mine which tat day he also received his sms but didnt reply tat one. I was telling him tat we are having class on the day b4 the submission day, friday and saturday, he will surely ask me to send him during the class, i seriously was worried about it. But surprisingly, he didnt ask me anything about it on both friday and saturday, after i back home on saturday night, i didnt receive his msg or wat, at one moment i feel like i'm very bad to think of him like tat. Mana tahu, the next morning (23 May) i received an email:
Good day, bro.
Please forgive me for the inconvenience caused but I am really stuck in a dilemma as I am rushing for time due to the fact that I am getting admitted in Ward No: 3(a)in Seremban General Hospital tommorrow due to the suspect of dengue fever. Please mail me your assignment copy as my reference copy only as we need to help each other in order for us to score well for the assignments, bro. I would be mailing my copy as well for your reference and comparison, bro.
Please forgive me for the inconvenience caused but I am really stuck in a dilemma as I am rushing for time due to the fact that I am getting admitted in Ward No: 3(a)in Seremban General Hospital tommorrow due to the suspect of dengue fever. Please mail me your assignment copy as my reference copy only as we need to help each other in order for us to score well for the assignments, bro. I would be mailing my copy as well for your reference and comparison, bro.
Even the last time when you mailed me your assignment copy, I did not copy your results at all but as a matter of fact, I re-checked your results in order for you to score well, bro. Please assist further, bro. Again fear not as I only want your assignment copy as a reference as I am stuck in certain areas of the assignment. Hoping to hear from you soon, bro. Please help me out, bro...this is the last favour I am asking as I would be admitted tommorrow but I intend to complete my assignment by today. Once I am done with the assignment, then I would be mailing you my copy as well for your reference.
Note : Your assistance is highly appreciated, bro. I am merely pleading for your assistance, bro.
Note : Your assistance is highly appreciated, bro. I am merely pleading for your assistance, bro.
1stly, i have no idea he got copy my assignment or not, but as the matter of fact, everyone's will be getting the same results for the 1st assignment, is just the explanation part diff, as u guys can see, his english is so good, there's no prob tat he change abit of grammer here and there to make it different. AND, re-checked my results in order for me to score well? 1stly, i submitted my assignment earlier on, so forsure there will be no help at all, and 2ndly, not tat he wanted to help me score well, just to confirm my result is correct, not like he wanna put the wrong result for his assignment right? just copy and paste without checking? duh! of course need to check my result correct or wrong lo.
u guys see wat's his excuse? last week was engaged, tis week was admitted due to the suspect of dengue fever! Does he think i'm tat stupid to believe everything tat he said? Not to mention i dunno whether the engaged is real or fake, i dun see any congrates comments from his frens nor engaged photos posted on facebook, instead i saw other unrelated photos being uploaded in his facebook profile. Ok let's examine the dengue fever excuse, if doctor tell u tat u are suspected of having dengue, is it possible u tell the doctor tat, "eh doc, i got something to do today, can i admitted to hospital tomorrow?" is tat even possible? and if u really got dengue fever, u sure u still can do the assignment? somemore whole day playing facebook? EVEN, if he really got dengue fever and gonna admit hospital, then just send email to lecturer tell him he got dengue fever la, tell me for wat! And he did mentioning tis will be the last favour he ask, of course lo, the lecture is end for tat subject, it wont have assignment 3 already, of course tis will be the last favour wat...
I received tis email on sunday afternoon, i didnt reply anything. Then at night he sms me ask me to check email, i told him i was back to hometown and couldnt online, if ppl see tat, got 自知自明 de ppl also know tis was an excuse la, then i dint reply me already, i tot it was over, tat time was around 10.30pm at night. Mana tahu midnight 2.30am he sms me the exact msg he sent in the email, he went and copy and paste! luckily i was awake tat time, if i sleep already and kena wake by tis sms, i surely will be more angry! Monday morning he sms again, the same sms (his email content), then i replied him once tat i couldnt online. I really tot everything is over, but tis afternoon i received sms from him, begging me ask me send him, then he say he gonna admitted LATER and he will be bringing his laptop with him coz of tis assignment. I was like... LATER? i tot it suppose to be yesterday? lolz dun care and i didnt reply him already, i already very fan with my assignment(another subject), somemore he come and kacau.
What i dun like is, this assignment i started to try and do since 2 weeks from the due, tat time i was really stress about it and eventually i sat in front of comp from day till night just to keep trying, asking and read the notes see got anything helps or not. I even went to kbu to find my kbu lecturer to ask her about it. Really thx to ms chan and one of classmate - Mahdi, 2 weeks ago he was the ONLY ONE who did tat assignment already. Coz i keep trying asking everyone, the answer they gave me was they havnt even start doing, still doing the assignment 1. So i really really thx to ms.chan and Mahdi. I can finish tis assignment also thx to ppl help and teach me, so i really dun mind teaching other ppl how to do it. But the matter of fact, he didnt even ask for help, during the friday and saturday class, during break time, those ppl who finish the assignment were asking around to check whether the answer correct or wrong, those who havnt finish keep asking around for help see how to do, some even skip the class and rush it at home. ONLY him, during break tat time keep on sms-ing and on the phone, he dint even bother to ask ppl how to do it, and yet in the end ask ppl to send him the assignment? And if i send him, i need to worry about if he really copy and paste, it will be plagiarism for me and him, the lecturer wont care who copy whose, as long as both of our assignment being suspected copy each other, then it will be 0% for the assignment. And, from sunday till now, instead of trying, he eventually wasting time to wait for me to send him the answer? damn it, very hate those kind of ppl.
If u really dunno how to do, just like everyone in the class, they ask around and keep trying, ask here and there, and i started 2 weeks ago. He didnt put any effort in trying the assignment, didnt even try to ASK ppl how to do and yet in the end ask ppl to send him the whole thing? sorry i wont be so stupid this time. He got my facebook, i doubt he will come read my blog, but even if he does, who cares? i'm telling the truth! Actually i kinda lazy and dun wan to put tis in my blog, but after so many days, until tis moment he still keep wont give up and ask me send him. Really feel annoying and really hate this kind of people!
No comments:
Post a Comment