Today is kinda like mix feeling day for me, there is 2 things happen today but i dunno i should be happy with it or not.
1stly, I call back to the company i went for interview to check my interview result after i have waited for more than 2 weeks. I tot of calling few days ago but luckily i called today coz the HR told me the interview results just out yesterday. I should be happy about it but then my fren, say yean who went interview together with me, told me he fail, which i tot he's jk with me at the 1st place.
2ndly, i went DSH to scan MRI for my knee after 1 year and 9 months of injury. I spend total of RM1350 for MRI, x-ray, kind of injection, consultant and medicine, but the doctor told me tat the ligament of my left knee has nth wrong based on the MRI and x-ray, which means i spend RM1350 for knowing my ligament has nth wrong. I should be happy with it right? nonono! I have learned this during studies in kbu, especially final year. Not getting the expecting results, yet cant find any mistakes or problem out of it, this is the worst situation tat we gonna faced. Tat's the same case as my knee, my knee is not feeling alright, yet it shows tat my ligament has nth wrong with it, means this should be the big problem edi. So wat should i do now? troubleshooting? hahahaha~~~
So those 2 things happened today seems to be i should be happy with it but yet...... sigh
<40歲前>
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment